Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Killer Nanny

I haven't posted anything recently because nothing has pissed me off in quite a while so there was nothing to vent about. However, 2 days ago I read a news article that pissed me off.

This nanny apparently is "suspected" of murdering the 2 children and then trying to stab herself. Too bad this bitch survived and is in the hospital.


-->
This woman was supposed to be the care taker of these kids and then she ends up stabbing them multiple times for God knows what reason.
We have psychopaths walking among us and we can't even recognize them. This lady doesn't look crazy enough to kill innocent kids. I feel sad for the family and my prayers are with them.

Are we still able to trust people in this world?

We can never know anyone well enough because humans are that way. They show the good and hide the bad. This brings back memories of how Tori Stafford, the 8 year old little girl, was killed by her baby sitter and the crazy boyfriend.

Let me tell you what I think will happen with this "Killer Nanny". She will be deemed as mentally challenged and will be admitted in to a mental institution and then escapes the jail punishment.

These are the holes in our justice system that need to be fixed because there is NO EXCUSE to killing. 


This is all for today!! See you next time folks!





Our Partners:-
viewsandreviews.ca Here you can find Views and Reviews about Make up, Technology, Fashion, Spicy Indian Recipes
TrughtAboutYourWorld this blog contains my 

thoughts on current political affairs, dumb news, from around the world, and other stuff that catches my eyes
My Life with my husband and all the adventures we have together
http://memywifeandcanada.blogspot.com Blog memywifeandcanada is about me and my wife adjusting to the new life in 

Canada, which has its ups and downs and even the weird periods of times
http://ladiez-stuff.blogspot.com is Sadias blog about Fasion, Make up tips, health and beauty tips and much more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Views And Reviews