Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

TTC BUSES!!!



The bus ride from my work to get home takes about 2 hours. I take the TTC; the fares have gone up but the service is still pretty poor. I am sure a lot of people would agree.
So i am just so tired from work and when I get on the bus, I just get the first seat I see and sit down, not caring where it is. Normally, I try to avoid sitting
in the first couple of seats because old people get on and give you "the look" , which means that they want to sit.
I have given up my seat in the past when I used to go to college and was a happy child. But since my miserable job began, I just hate everything. at the end of the day I am just too tired to get up for Old people or pregnant women. (I know people won't give up their seats for me when I am pregnant or old, but I will be staying home most of the time anyway).
I hate how they look at you again and again and if you show them that you are weak and might get up then they come and stand right in front of you and then people bump into them and then they look at you again, eventually you get up and they go like, oh thank you so much, bla bla bla.
For me, when I see a potential seat grabber, I either take out a book to read or start talkin on my phone and pretend that I didn't see them.  LOL..

IT WORKSS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Mind. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Views And Reviews